ADS-EM Sine Wave and Normal EMI filters
With more and more machines the incorporation of electronics is becoming a norm. This has led to increased EMI or Electric and magnetic interference in production. EMI is generally caused by thyristor control, switching and VSDs. Although there are VSDs with built-in filters as a general rule most installations do not have internal filters.
As a result, EMI can wreak havoc causing inexplicable problems in the normal operation of machines. Ana-Digi Systems has a range of Normal EMI as well as Sine Wave Filters to address these issues.
The ADS-EM Filter range is designed to convert the VSDs pulse modulation square wave signal to a smooth sine wave, thus significantly reducing or even eliminating EMI.
Here are some of the benefits to this approach.
- Protects motor insulation
- Reduces bearing current leakage
- Prolongs service life of motors
- Reduces motor noise.
- Reduces high frequency loss and EMI.
- Extended cable length between motor and VSD greater than.
- Available for 220V ~ 1140V three phase VSD system.
- Suitable for motors and inverters from 0. 4kW – 1600kW.
- Suitable for output carrier frequency ranges from 1.5 ~ 16 KHz.
- Basic frequency range from 0Hz ~ 400 Hz